Even though we are already looking forward to 2019 and the exciting line up we have scheduled for the new year, we like to take a look back at the accomplishments of the past year. Here are some highlights:
- We published five children’s books this year, all launched to high acclaim.
- Musical Youth by Joanne C. Hillhouse was included on the book list for third-formers in Antigua and Barbuda. It is also on a book list in Trinidad.
- Tata and the Big Bad Bull by Juleus Ghunta received glowing reviews from the Midwest Book Review and Old Schoolhouse Magazine.
- We published our first books in Spanish.
- We took part in two book festivals, the Brooklyn Book Festival in September and the Miami Book Festival in November.
- Joanne C. Hillhouse was a featured author at the Miami Book Festival.
- Our books were once again distributed by Hands Across the Sea and included in a brand new library in Entrepot, St. Lucia.
- We made two new artist partnerships, one with Trinidadian Daniel O’Brien, the other? You will have to keep checking in with us to find out!
In 2018, we have an interesting cross-section of books, children’s picture books, children’s poetry books, activity books, and adult fiction. Stay tuned!
Here is what we published in 2018: